January 4, 2012

Happy New Blog


Hello and welcome to my little homemade blog!

Over the coming weeks (months, years) I hope to share with you lots of ideas on how you can add a little bit of you to everything you do – from good old-fashioned home-style cooking and baking, to handmade gifts and home d├ęcor, and by repurposing forgotten and thrifted items by changing them up to reflect you and your own personal style.

I'm also on a mission to get organised and de-cluttered this year, so get ready for some great tips on that too.

I do hope you'll join me – this is a friendly place and comments will be very much loved, so feel free to share your thoughts and tips, too!

1 comment:

  1. Congrat on your new bit of the world, welcome to blogland!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.