September 15, 2012

Back from Hibernation

Hey there.

During the long cold months of winter, I gave a lot of thought to this little blog and reflected upon where it was going and what direction I wanted it to take. I debated on whether I should just "not bother" and focus on my writing instead - but I found that I missed it too much. I missed crafting and all the wonderful things I've discovered lately that I want to share. And so you may notice a few little changes around here...

Not at least of which is the new design. Fresher. Cleaner. Greener... yep you guessed it: green is my favourite colour and you'll be seeing a lot of it :) It also represents my new philosophy of simple living and utilising what you have.

And I'll be blogging more regularly, as I use this platform to increase my own accountability to get things done!

Spring has arrived, and that means it's time to clear out the clutter and throw open the doors on my life and my home. Welcome! Won't you come on in and join me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.