September 24, 2012

Corned Beef Hash Cakes

I love a good old-fashioned slab of corned beef (silverside) anytime, but after a couple of dinners and leftover sandwiches, I'm itching to try something new.

To the rescue... Corned Beef Hash Cakes

image courtesy of taste.com.au


This recipe is great for any of those small odd-shaped leftover pieces you might have at the end of your corned beef, and really makes it stretch. Serve with a nice green salad, or just dunk them in some sweet chilli sauce or chutney for a great light snack.

I followed the recipe to the letter, but I didn't have any wholegrain mustard, so I substituted 2 tablespoons of garlic aioli with a teaspoon of mustard powder mixed in. Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.