October 15, 2012

From Bed to Table

Hey there friends, how was your weekend? Finally the rain and the cold has disappeared again and it's time for us Southerners (Hemisphere, that is) to once again embrace all the beauty that Spring has to offer.

For me, that's having a leisurely Sunday brunch on our back deck. And what better way to do that than with some fabulous new linen! And when I say linen - I don't mean table linen - no siree, I'm talking bed linen!



Remember that fabulous vintage bed sheet I picked up last week? Well, here she is, newly re-purposed as a fresh spring tablecloth :)


Best $2 I ever spent.


Nothing fancy here. Just our everyday inexpensive white china and glasses. It's all about keeping it simple, right?





Sharing with: Tatertots & Jello : Redoux : The Thrifty Groove : From My Front Porch to Yours : Sew Many Ways

2 comments:

  1. I love to use bed linens for tablecloths. You can find them in great colors and patterns at the thrift stores for wonderful low prices. Your table looks wonderful. Simple yet pretty! Thank you for sharing at TTF and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice table setting! Thanx for coming to party at THT!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.