November 26, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Hey there friends, have you noticed something in the air lately?

It's Christmas Spirit of course! I absolutely LOVE Christmas - it is my all-time favourite time of the year. The days are long and gloriously warm here Down Under, the air is filled with the sweet scents of jasmine and frangipani, the sharp tang of BBQs and the sweet cries of my children enjoying their holidays and having fun splashing in the pool.

For many it is a stressful time. What with all the hustle and bustle of gift-buying and menu-planning and carpark rage, who has time to kick back and enjoy the season?

You do.

Seriously. And I'm going to show you how. Starting on Wednesday, I am beginning a new series "12 Days of Christmas" to help you enjoy the festive season: fabulously, frugally and totally fuss-free.



Three days a week until Christmas Eve, I'll be sharing my own family activities, recipes, gift-ideas, decorating and more! So grab a cuppa, crank up the carols and join me for what it means to feel the true Spirit of Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.