July 16, 2014

Sweet Teacher Birthday Gift

Good Morning!

Today I wanted to share with you a simple and sweet gift idea. My son's teacher is celebrating her birthday and I packed him off to school this morning with this cute little package.



A sweet café apron made from an upcycled vintage pillowcase, (tutorial found here) and a little jar of homemade salted chocolate chip cookies, complete with a sweet hand-stamped tag.

To make the cookies: just mix up a batch of your favourite chocolate chip variety (my recipe can be found here) and just before popping them in the oven, sprinkle each with a pinch of rock salt or sea salt. I used pink Himalayan rock salt, which gives a more delicate flavor.

I hope it sweetens her day!


Shared with: Coastal Charm, Savvy Southern Style, DIY Showoff, Not Just a Housewife, Oh My Creative, Nifty Thrifty Things, The DIY Dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.